Christian Kerslake, one of the three members of staff in Philosophy who was suspended a couple of weeks ago pending an investigation into the recent occupations at Trent Park, has a hearing scheduled for noon on Monday 14 June at Hendon. (The other two hearings will take place on Tuesday). We hope that students and staff who condemn these suspensions as an abuse of managerial power, and as an attempt to stifle legitimate protest and dissent, might gather from 11:15 at Hendon on Monday to support Christian as he goes into his hearing, and to call on management to reinstate all the suspended staff at once and without conditions or recrimination.
- Not guilty verdict for Alfie and Zak
- Protest in support of Alfie Meadows on the first day of his re-trial, Monday 11 February
- Protest in support of Alfie Meadows on the first day of his re-trial, Monday 29th October
- Petition for Alfie Meadows
- Hegel Now? Workshop Thursday 5 May
- Police charge Alfie Meadows
Pingback: Middlesex suspended staff hearings | Progressive Geographies